he UE 100 Series pressure switch is a cost-effective solution for process plants and OEM equipment. The rugged, one piece enclosure features a slanted cover for wiring accessibility. A wide variety of microswitch and process-connection options make this versatile series ideal for applications requiring a rugged weather-proof design. Typical applications that utilize the 100 Series are processing equipment (pumps, compressors), inputs for annunciator panels, and fire suppression systems.
- Epoxy coated and gasketed cast aluminum NEMA 4X enclosure
- Tamper-resistant set point lock
- Adjustable ranges from vacuum to 5000 psi
- Proof pressures to 10,000 psi
- SPDT or DPDT switch output