Marine Operations Survey System (MOSS) Tarka VietNam ANS DaNang
Some basic examples are:
- Inclining experiments
- Freeboard measurement
- Salvage survey and monitoring
- Dry docking operations
- Field pressure testing
- Any field operations...
The MOSS model is a portable case that provides readout, presentation and storage of (multiple) sensor signals. Based on a rugged case the following components are integrated:
- Visualisation screen with user control buttons.
- Battery supply with status display. Long operational time up to 100 hours, fast recharge.
- Electronics for data gathering and storage.
- IP67 connectors for external sensors, battery charge and output functionality.