Horizontal Split Case Pump Naffco Vietnam ANSdanang
- Standardized design with reliable performance
- The cast iron casing is axially split which permits removal of the complete rotor without moving either piping or motor. Pumps generating high heads have double volutes to reduce radial forces, ensuring minimal shaft deflection and low bearing loads.
- The bronze closed type impellers have double curved vanes. The double suction design gives practically zero axial forces. Each impeller is statically and dynamically balanced.
- The carbon steel shaft is fully sealed against the liquid being pumped. Shaft protecting sleeves are fitted in the seal area.
- Replaceable cast iron rings protect the casing at the impeller running clearances.
- Stuffing box is fitted with mechanical seal. Pump can be supplied with gland packing also.
- Bearings are grease lubricated deep groove ball type.
|Wear Ring||Cast Iron|
Follow this link for information about our Testing Facilities.